The best way to Stimulate Hair Growth is the information I share with you today. Nutrition is in need to maintain healthy hair. Because the nutrients will give strength and stamina to restore and maintain the vitality of hair. In some cases, conventional treatment for hair restoration, achieved unsatisfactory results. Therefore make their own drugs at home for hair growth can be a solution to the problem of your hair if you want to strengthen its stimulating effects.
I’ll share the best way to stimulate your hair growth. Provided you have good perseverance and determination so that your hair will look healthy and achieve the desired length. Before turning to hair cloning or hair extensions, consider that your own hair to achieve the desired volume and length. This is possible if you record and use these tips to ensure the nutrition of the hair follicles, stimulates blood flow to the scalp.
Okay, I just better of the best way to stimulate hair growth, you can see below :
- Do not use plastic or metal hair brush, use a natural hair brush, not that does not damage your hair.
- Every morning, stimulating the circulation in your scalp. Use your fingertips, but do not scratch with your fingernail. Starting at your forehead, and gradually work your way back into the hairline at the nape. Use firm pressure and circular motion to rub the oil ingrown hair on your scalp, and leave for 30 minutes.
- Cut the ends of your hair once a month when it is damaged to allow your hair to grow stronger.
The best way to stimulate hair growth in my opinion is a natural way. Because the natural ways to grow hair will protect the health and beauty. One natural way is a homemade natural hair shampoo. However, sometimes it can not stop the hair loss, but it can stimulate hair growth. In such cases, homemade hair lotions, could be the best way to stimulate hair growth as your ideal solution.
Homemade lotion for Stimulate hair growth
- Castor oil.
- White iodine.
Mix both ingredients, and to prepare a lotion.
Method of application:
- Apply this lotion on the scalp and massage for 10 minutes.
- Rinse and wash with your normal shampoo.
- 1 liter of water.
- 150 grams of basil leaves.
Method of application:
- Boil the basil leaves in a quart of water for 20 minutes.
- Blend the leaves and store the liquid in a resealable bottle. Apply daily on the hair root.